PhD Chemistry Researcher Vacancy 2022 @ Shell – Apply Online
Shell Technology job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022, chemical engineering Computational Science Researcher job vacancy, Chemistry, and chemical engineering job vacancy 2022. Candidates with Ph.D. degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Shell Technology for the post of Computational Science Researcher. Check out all the details
Job Title: Computational Science Researcher
Reference ID R70737
They are keen to hear from an Experienced technical professional with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on post-doctoral or industrial R&D experience in Computational Chemistry and Materials Science focusing on multiscale modeling.
Master’s degree holders are also acceptable, provided with more proven years of experience.
Beyond that, they would like to see the following on your CV:
- Ph.D. specializing in one or more multi-scale calculations in any of the disciplines in Chemical Engineering Materials Science, Chemistry, and related qualifications.
- Proven experience in R&D in early parts (D0, D1) of the R&D funnel, proven track record of delivery via deployment, dissemination via reports, and external publications.
- Proven proactive High-Performance Computing & HSSE mindset.
- Excellent technical track record and communication, networking, and team working skills are highly desired.
- Self-propelling, delivery focus, can-do attitude.
What’s the role?
As Computational Science Researcher, your responsibilities include:
- Build an enabling computational capability in support of the businesses and strategies of Royal Dutch Shell. You will focus on building capabilities and skills in Multiscale
- Modeling in Computational Chemistry and Material Science to solve targeted problems in Shell’s businesses and long-range research programs.
- Apply multiscale computational methods ex. thermodynamics model for complex fluids, developing reactor scale model (Multiphysics reduced-order model) and microkinetic model for industrial problems as well as will manage & deliver a portfolio of computational R&D projects.
- Seek out, evaluate, discover and invent new computational technologies relevant to the above-mentioned areas.
- Test ideas through the “fastest route to failure” and/or to champion & develop such technologies to the point of organizational commitment.
- Open Innovation (selection, initializing, and effectively utilizing ETC’s in India, Europe, and the Americas) is an important element of the job scope, as is the dissemination of findings via reputed international conferences & reports/publications.
- Coordinate and liaise with different colleagues within Shell including experimental partners as well as build effective external partnerships within and outside India.
- Technical content and project management; responsible for stakeholder engagement, internal and external.
Editors Note: PhD Chemistry Researcher Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.