GE Hiring Chemical Engineering Candidates – Senior Analytics Engineer
GE Digital hiring chemical engineering candidates. Candidates with 3 years of experience apply for this job opening at best known for its work in the Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation, and Healthcare industries i.e GE. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Analytics Engineer
Req Id: R3630983
Relocation Assistance: Yes EPIP
Location: 122 (Phase II), Whitefield Road, John F. Welch Technology Centre, Hoodi Village, Bengaluru- 560066, Karnataka, India
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Chemical or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) with 3-6 years of professional experience
- Professional experiences in engineering, troubleshooting or data analysis, and analytics role in an industry such as Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals or Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply data and analytics models based in physics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning on industrial equipment and processes.
- Experience in Python, R, Matlab
- Experience and Aptitude with Complex Enterprise Software and the business requirements associated
- Clear understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and respective experience with its application in design and development phases.
- Understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Preventative
- Maintenance processes
- Strong Customer mindset and ability to understand commercial and product strategy
- Demonstrates awareness of important current trends (economic, political, environmental, regulatory, etc.) affecting the industries that GE Digital operates in
- Ability to synthesize broad-based user requirements into a unified plan to meet key business objectives
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytics skills and best practices by actively incorporating input from various sources
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills – effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Continuous improvement oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives using Lean Process Framework
- Emotional Intelligence, the ability to influence up and out, and the ability to work independently
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to win by learning and adapting
- Highly organized and efficient; able to balance competing priorities and execute accordingly
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Description Summary
This role will perform technical execution and development of Digital Twin Analytics related to GE Digital’s Industrial Vertical end customers and commercial software applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you will work on a development team of Analytics Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers. You will also work cross-functionally with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Sales and Services.
- The Senior Analytics Engineer will be responsible for developing Production level commercial Analytics that leverage Statistical, Machine Learning and other techniques applied to Predictive and Prescriptive use cases on Industrial equipment and processes.
- You will engage with Subject Matter Experts combined with your Engineering background to combine the physical world with the data of the digital world into a Digital Twin.
- You will be adaptable and responsive to commercial needs as well as learn new industries and how various equipment and processes work.
- You will apply a structured process for discovery, development, testing, and quality validation supported by Agile Framework and Software Development Lifecycle management.
- You will provide data and algorithm specifications and requirements to software engineering on data-powered functionality.
Editors Note: GE Hiring Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.