Cargill B Pharma Vacancy – Production Officer – Apply Online
Cargill job opening 2022. B Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma production officer vacancy. Production officer job opening 2022, Candidates with bachelor’s degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Cargill for the post of production officer. B Pharma job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Production Officer (Pharma Formulation)
Job ID 199693
Location: Bengaluru, India
- B. Pharm with a minimum of 1.5 Years of Experience in Pharmaceutical formulations (Production).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualifications if required
- Prior experience in the Production of the Pharmaceutical Industry required
- Adequate knowledge of Unit operations.
- Adequate knowledge on GMP & documentation.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Officer (Pharma Formulation) will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. In this role, you will undertake project work of shifts whenrequired and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in the execution of routine operations for assigned area and ensure reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in the selection process and also handle employee welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, and performance and absence management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Editors Note: Cargill B Pharma Vacancy Cargill B Pharma Production Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.