Honeywell BSc Chemical Engineer Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Honeywell chemical engineering job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022, BSc Chemical engineering job opening 2022. Advanced Chemical Engr post vacancy 2022. Advanced Chemical Engr post at Honeywell. Interested and eligible candidates may check outa ll the details on the same below:
Job Title: Advanced Chemical Engr
Location One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,, Sector 43, Sushant Lok Phase I,, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122022, India
Job Id HRD169370
• BS degree in Chemical Engineering
• Min of 4 years of experience in technical service or process operation/engineering/monitoring role within the refining and petrochemical industry.
Job Description & Responsibilties:
- Be agile, innovative, and customer-focused.
- Review operations with customers and assist with defining and quantifying customer benefits
- Monitoring different UOP technologies process and identifying areas for improvement/optimization and assets requiring enhanced focus.
- Provide readily available technical solutions/ work to get the solution to our customers.
- Initial triage of technical issues with the escalation process to TS.
- Proactively communicate insights from trends, establish patterns, diagnostic investigations, and solutions to prevent future issues.
- Ensure upkeep of all solutions by troubleshooting the PM/PTA/PRA/POA/Benchmarking /Future Solutions on time to ensure high on-screen availability of the running solutions
- Apply data mining to handle unstructured data to derive technical insights.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics to summarize datasets.
- Prior knowledge of Time Series Forecasting in Pro sight/Data Science.
- Knowledge of at least one core UOP Technologies.
- Experience in cleaning, process, manipulating, and analyzing data frames data.
- Ability to build scalable, user-centric applications -Building Models Data Science
- Analysis of large amounts of historical data, determining suitability for modeling, data clean-up and filtering, pattern identification and variable creation, applying automated predictive analytics.
- The focus is to support products, systems, and solutions through designing and developing pipelines.
- Establishing additional work processes & documentation for the GSC.
Work with team to remove gaps in current solutions/tools to guide future development efforts with ProSight (UOP Internal platform) & content of solutions.
- Work with the team to innovate – next-generation BIG DATA monitoring tools (Analytics using exception-based /Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) and build an operation dashboard for the GSC’s sustainability & efficient operation.
- Align with the Intention of the LST Business and ensure collective commitment for the GSC’s Key results.
- Part of 24* 7 Operation of GSCCC Digital Insight
- Working in a 24*7 Shift is an integral part of this role. Work with GSCCC Operation leader closely to make GSC a Center of ExcellenceAdditional Candidate Qualifications:
Passion for visualizing hidden relationships in technical data with ProSight
- Must demonstrate leadership to respond to customers seeking an urgent resolution to sometimes ambiguous technical needs quickly gain the Customer’s trust and show accountability for problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication & effective presentation skills
- English language (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Be flexible to come in shift as a replacement in short notice
- Effective project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Continuous learning and research-oriented mindset. Ability to think out of the box:
- Ability to come up with bright ideas and always looking at the next big thing in technology.
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Knowledge of DataScience Open Source is added plus.
- Proficiency in computer applications with emphasis on Data Analytics & Data Science is desirable
- Creative approach to process development and customer-centric behavior
- Comprehensive analytical, troubleshooting & problems solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, focusing strongly on delivering SMART data results and identifying alternative solutions when challenges arise from unstructured data.
- Ability to define the problem with limited information
- This role may require global customer-facing and internal/external travel, up to 10% of the time.
Editors Note: Honeywell BSc Chemical Engineer Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.