Chemical Engineering & Pharmacy Knowledge Analyst Vacancy – McKinsey
McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations
Job Title: Knowledge Analyst – Life Sciences
Eligbility Criteria: Graduate in chemical engineering or pharmacy; postgraduate in business administration, pharmacy and/or chemical engineering a plus
Experience: 2+ years of operations/quality experience in the life sciences industry
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology is essential excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skillsStrong multi-tasking abilities professional attitude and service orientation;
- team player strong work ethic and “can do” attitude highly inquisitive and creative individual who is excited about working in a cross-cultural environment strong IT skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and basic business tools digital skills like setting up models and automation, basic coding skills, etc.
- You will focus on the operations/quality domain within the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
- In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics, and analytics, participate in client engagements and proposals on manufacturing, cost excellence, digital transformation, and quality and help our consultants apply cutting-edge industry knowledge to client problem-solving as well as serve clients directly on your topics of expertise.
- You will be primarily responsible to deliver high-quality work by independently delivering against parts of a workstream, managing own deliverables, or proposing additional relevant analytics and avenues of research. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with different consulting teams and helping them solve different client problems across different functions.
- You will serve multiple client service teams through knowledge/research requests and short as well as long research pieces. You will seek to deepen your knowledge in the focus area and develop expertise to serve our clients directly in the same area. You will also build solid knowledge and conceptual understanding of core domain concepts.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for training and coaching junior members of the team and help in team-building activities.
Who will you work with:
- You’ll be based in our office in Gurgaon. Within our Life Sciences practice, you’ll be part of our team’s global knowledge network which consists of over 50 professionals.
- They have knowledgeable professionals in major hubs in Waltham, New Jersey, Brazil, London, Brussels, Poland, Lisbon, India, Japan, and China.
- You will specifically be a part of a joint initiative between the knowledge center and the consulting office. We believe the Life Sciences team has exciting years ahead – the ability to expand our service offering to internal and external clients; to meaningfully develop and advance our portfolio of proprietary analytical and knowledge assets; to play a bigger role in externalizing our knowledge and broadening our networks.
Editors Note: Chemical Engineering & Pharmacy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.