Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2022
Govt Himachal Pradesh Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Id: 967
Job Title: Dispenser
- Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized
- Must be registered with a Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
Post Code: 987
Job Title: Assistant Chemist
Eligibility Criteria: B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Govt.
Note:- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Class-III post(s), if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 examination from any School/Institution situated in Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Desirable Qualifications for both posts: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Mode of Payment:-
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of the examination fee.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/herself registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official website.
Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
Step 3: The category-wise detail of posts will be displayed on the website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicants can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
Step 4: The candidate needs to choose the preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to the Experience Page else he will be redirected to the payment option.
Step 9: Make payment.
Step 10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
Mode of Selection (Written test of 100 marks)
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks. Each question will be of ½ mark. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS:-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of the Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of the scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields, the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s),
etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess the requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to
apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
9. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
10. Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435/2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
11. Eligibility for vacancies in the Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by the Department of Youth Services and Sports.
12. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
14. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of documentation. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
15. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
16. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of documentation. The candidate belonging to unreserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a nonSC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing
date of applications.
17. If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to the non-availability of suitable candidates belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
18. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of a minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates make request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
19. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under-mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 31.05.2022 to 30.06.2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling
up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The online application can be filled up from 31.05.2022 to 30.06.2022 till 11:59 PM
Editors Note: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection job, Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.