USP PhD Chemistry Research Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
USP Job Opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. job opening 2022. Scientist job opening 2022. Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in chemistry and relevant experience may apply for the job vacancy at USP. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist III, RSL
Location: Hyderabad, India
Ph.D. in Chemistry with 4-5 years or master’s degree in chemistry with 7-9 years of relevant laboratory experience.
Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality. Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.). Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Titrations, IR, KF, UV, Thermal, Elemental analysis etc.), Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, ELN, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages. Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability, and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for the preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with the group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and trouble shoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports, etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by the group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Editors Note: USP PhD Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.