Avantor BSc Chemistry Specialist Job Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Avantor hiring chemistry candidates. Specialist job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry Specialist job opening 2022. Specialist vacancy 2022. Chemistry job vacancy 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Avantor for the post of Global Data Compliance. Chemistry job vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Specialist – Global Data Compliance
Location: Coimbatore, IND
Req Id: R-140425
- Minimum of a graduate Degree in Chemistry/Life science or an equivalent subject.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable trade regulations
- Experience with Export and Import Administration Regulations
- Requires proactive approach to leading team and initiatives with minimal supervision beyond regular (e.g. weekly) update communications with a remote manager.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships across the company.
- Fluency in MS Office suite of products.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under time/workload pressure.
- Under limited supervision, ensure that organizations comply with industry specifications, standards, regulations, and laws. Review operational practices, create and enforce compliance plans, and perform regulatory risk management. Review documentation, processes, and practices. Perform compliance audits and compiling reports.
- Lead and implements organization trade compliance objectives relating to export control, customs, and trade compliance. The successful candidate effectively translates objectives into local country/regional initiatives in coordination with business stakeholders and drive business objective mentor his team members.
- Support the strategy for import/export control, with emphasis on company-wide compliance to Global. Customs Regulations, applicable export control regulations.
- Spearhead company-wide initiatives, serve as a substantial subject matter expert resource, and assist in compliance and trade security-related assessments and reviews;
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s policies relating to import/export control, and assist in establishing consistent standards for ensuring the proper tariff and export control classification and valuation methodologies for company import/export transactions.
- Lead of direct reports in assigning proper tariff and export control classification to company products in compliance with the applicable regulations for Global Fulfillment.
Assign tasks to the team review them and ensure that the deliverables satisfy the project requirements, Quality, and schedule.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Drive ICARE value
- Do regular performance evaluation
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Develops strategies to promote team members’ adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Other miscellaneous tasks conducting team meetings, conflict resolutions and approving leaves
Editors Note: Avantor BSc Chemistry Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.