Thermo Fisher Scientific MSc & PhD Chemistry Product Specialist Vacancy
Thermo Fisher Scientific job opening 2022. MSc & Ph.D. chemistry job opening 2022, Chemistry specialist job opening 2022. Ph.D. chemistry job vacancy 2022. MSc Chemistry Application & Product Specialist. Application & Product Specialist job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Application & Product Specialist
Location Mumbai, India
Job ID: 204359BR
Education & Experience levels:
Master’s in chemistry or Ph.D. or Equivalent
5+ years of hands-on experience in Molecular Spectroscopy with demonstrated application and method development experience and a history of strong technical presentation skills.
Nature of experience:
- Specific instrument experience required includes. UV/VIS, NIR, FTIR and RAMAN.
- Relevant end-market experience is a plus (material characterization, renewable energy, environmental, pharmaceutical, food analysis, hyphenated techniques, etc).
- Strong computer skills (Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Articulate, well-spoken and written English required
About Team: The Molecular Spectroscopy Team is a part of the Materials & Structural Analysis Division (MSD). We have a dedicated sales, service, and product applications team. The products include FTIR (Mid, Near, and Far-Infrared), UVVISIBLE, Raman, NMR Spectroscopy, FTIR & Raman Imaging. These products are used in QA/QC, R&D laboratory, and Process monitoring.
These products have applications in almost all market segments like Pharmaceutical, Polymer, Petrochemical, Automotive, Forensic, etc.
Role & Responsibilities
Product training and support for sales, service, and customers. Product Training includes hardware components, software, and third-party accessories. This individual will work with other functions in the organization (i.e. BU Product Applications, Sales, Service, and Marketing) to educate them on product information, updates, etc. by preparing and developing technical collateral material and presentations for use by the sales and service teams.
• Pre-sales demonstration with applications for high-end technology
• Technical Presentations during Pre-sales cases and Marketing activities
• Localizing technology by developing molecular spectroscopy Collaterals to support key business and market segments. This will be achieved by hands-on use of Thermo-Fisher Molecular Spectroscopy platforms (UV/VIS, NIR, FTIR, RAMAN, Hyphenated techniques)
• Help customers with application and product support whenever necessary.
• The creation of Abstracts & Technical presentations to internal/external customers, and/or technical documents. This individual should be self-motivated to identify new application areas to promote products and develop technical collateral and conduct demonstrations. Must be results-driven and be able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Essentials functions include:
- To support the Sales Team to achieve AOP Plan in terms of Sales & Profit strictly adhering to the principles and guidelines of the company.
- Regularly visit the customers and ensure a high level of support for their continued business.
- Provide comprehensive feedback on competition and competitor activities helping the marketing team to develop counter-strategies.
- Provide timely information to all the functions ensuring smooth and effective business operations in the territory and as a member of the Sales team.
Editors Note: Thermo Fisher Scientific MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.