Govt IASST Announces Internship/Training Program – Chemistry & Pharma
The Institute invites applications for the available vacancies (2021-2022) for
short term internship (2 months) and project dissertation/training (6 months initially,
which may be extended for another 6 months subject to satisfactory progress in the
project under the guidance of faculty members of IASST) in the following areas:
1. Phytopharmaceuticals for metabolic syndrome/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/
Drug Discovery/ Plant-microbe interaction/ Microbial bioactive metabolites/
2. Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Polyelectrolytes/ Nanocomposites/ biochemical sensors
3. Plasma Physics/ Condensed Matter Physics/ Material Science/ Material
4. Heavy metal pollution/ Organic Chemistry
5. Plasma radiation application to biology/ Amyloidogenesis/ Neurodegeneration/
Biomaterials/ Neural Tissue Engineering
6. Application of Artificial Intelligence
7. Mathematics/Statistics/ Hydrodynamics/Hydroelasticity
Eligibility: Students pursuing
- M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Physics/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Material Science &
Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.
Interested candidates should apply online in the institute website (www.iasst.gov.in) within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. Candidates should submit a No Objection Certificate from the parent institute during online application submission. Those who are unable to submit NOC during the application process should upload a self-declaration certificate. NOC submission is compulsory before joining the internship/ dissertation/training at IASST.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the merit (or via online interview)
and the selected candidate’s list will be uploaded in the IASST website. The decisions of
the admission committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in
this regard. Internship/ dissertation/training fee:
1. Candidates selected for project dissertation/training will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2500 per month towards laboratory/chemical/equipment handling cost.
2. Candidates selected for internship will not be charged any fee. Accommodation: Accommodation will not be provided to any student in the institute hostel.
The internship program will start in May 2022 and the dissertation/training from August 2022.
IASST’s Right: If suitable candidates are not found in any discipline, IASST
reserves the right not to fill up its position for the summer/winter sessions.
Last Date To Apply: 13th May 2022
Editors Note: Govt IASST Announces Internship/Training Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.