AkzoNobel Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world-class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens, and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager Technical
Location: Thane, IN
- Minimum 5-8 years of laboratory work in a related discipline
- Minimum M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech/Ph.D. in, preferably, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Technology from a reputable institute/university.
- Solvent-based Chemicals experience
- Cross-functional working experience
- Ensure delivery of NPI, VE, Alternate RM Plan
- Laisse with Plant and Marketing for Product Trials of NPD, VE/Alternate RM, etc.
- Tracking of Product quality through Benchmarking process against major competition to ensure product performance superiority or equality.
- Adherence to test protocols (Local/Regional and Global).
- Compliance to SSHE and PS requirements
- Closely working with Regional RD&I for recipe formulation and implementation
- Take individual responsibility for new product development & renovation, and contribute to OTIFQ achievement of project deliverables, to meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Visit the Customer complaints site and provide adequate solutions to the problem.
- Accurate preparation and recording of experimental work with a clear and concise presentation of key project conclusions, recommendations & risks to the key project and product stakeholders.
- Evaluation and implementation of new/alternate raw materials, Compliance to Global Raw Material approval process.
- Benchmarking of AkzoNobel products with Local and Global equivalents. Create and sustain a competitive advantage against market leaders, such as Asian Paints, Berger Paints, and Nerolac Paints.
- Recipe Management using Product Vision Software & SAP.
To deliver set targets for new product development, product improvement, Value creation, alternate Raw Materials, Scale-up Process, Complaint handling, and other technical support with guidance from Product development Managers or Category head for India. This also includes Support to all the Manufacturing Plants in India.
Editors Note: AkzoNobel Chemistry & Chemical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.