Genpact B Pharma Manager Vacancy 2022 – Candidates Apply Online
Genpact Hiring Pharma Senior Manager – Chemical Regulatory vacancy. Senior Manager – Chemical Regulatory job opening 2022. Pharmacy job opening 2022, M Pharma job opening 2022. B Pharma Senior Manager – Chemical Regulatory job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on rasayanika.com
Job Title: Senior Manager – Chemical Regulatory-CPG018889
- Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer-facing roles and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem-solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The Role demands for a highly qualified who can provide mentorship to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors. The manager will be responsible for all the activities related to –
- Provide input to project regulatory strategies by performing assessments of CMC changes, identifying global regulatory requirements and critically evaluating supporting documentation to assess acceptability and identify potential risks.
- Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Collaborate closely with MMD and partners to support compliant execution of organizational change and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
- Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Deliver all regulatory results for assigned products across the product lifecycle
- Identify and communicate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC, as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key partners.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Editors Note: Genpact B Pharma Manager Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.