Sami Sabinsa QC / Lab Chemist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Bangalore-based health science MNC involved in Biotechnology, Nutraceuticals and now venturing into Cosmeceuticals. The Company has nine Patents to its credit and has additional 23 patents in the pipeline. Sami Sabinsa QC / Lab Chemist job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022.
Job Title: QC / Lab Chemist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Role Category: Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Eligibility Criteria: PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
1. To ensure GMP and GLP guidelines are followed, support design and development of experimental protocols, SOPs e.t.c. consistent with cGMP/GLP.
2. Receiving samples for testing and testing the samples as per specification.
3. Sampling & conducting routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process, finished products, recovered solvents, and packing materials.
4. To maintain data for documentation, test procedures, and reprocess abnormalities.
5. To review and update standard operating procedures and may perform special projects on analytical and instrument problem-solving.
6. Responsible for reviewing data obtained for compliance with specifications and reprocess abnormalities.
7. Maintaining and calibrating all quality control equipment.
8. To Monitor House Keeping, safety and self-hygiene practices.
9. Involve in training and transfer of methods to and from QC and contract manufacturers as assigned.
10. Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QCs needs.
11. Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety and pharmaceutical regulations.
12. Involve in procedure review and purpose modifications and updates.
13. In absence of you the next available person will be responsible to perform the Job.
14. All other additional work instructed by your reporting authority.
Editors Note: Sami Sabinsa QC / Lab Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.