CSIR NEIST Computational Chemistry Project Associate Job Vacancy
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary institute having research areas like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Materials Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Geological Sciences, Advanced Computation and Data Sciences etc.
The institute is equipped with sophisticated state-of-art analytical and other equipment to carry out research activities in frontier areas of science & technology. Presently a large number of research activities are being carried out in CSIR projects as well as and externally funded projects. There is a requirement of Project Staff with the following specialization:
No of Posts 01
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Project Title: Centre of Excellence for Advanced Computation and Data Sciences: BIC at CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology
Project Period: Upto 31-12-2026
Project No.: GPP0389
Essential Qualification Master’s Degree Computational Chemistry
Desirable Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications to Biology, Software Development skills.
Age limit Maximum Age 35 Years
Remuneration : Rs. 31,000/- per month+ HRA for GATE/ CSIR-NET qualifiers and Rs. 25,000/- per month+ HRA for others.
General Guidelines and Terms:
1. During selection, due weight age will be given to the academic performance and experiences of the candidates. The candidates should have knowledge of computers for day-to-day work.
2. Interested candidates having the above qualifications may like to appear in the Interview as per the scheduled date and time. Candidates are requested to bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Mark sheets and Certificates and also a Photograph to appear for the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
3. Duration: The project completion date may be extended depending upon the grant of the funding agency.
4. Maximum Age: As on the date of the interview will be taken into consideration. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India orders).
5. The engagement will be on a purely temporary basis for a specific period. It is a co-terminus along with the duration of the project and will not confer any right for regularization in the institute.
6. Some selected Project Workers may be allowed to do his / her Ph.D. work based on CSIR Guidelines.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for the interview.
Date of Interview: Post Code 2 on 21st Jan 2022
Time of Interview: 10:00 am onwards
Editors Note: CSIR NEIST Computational Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.