Teva Procurement Specialist Post Vacancy – MSc Chemistry Apply
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist I
Location: Gajraula, IN, 244235
Qualifications M. Sc. (Chemistry) or equivalent.
Degree / Programme in General Management, Materials Management is an advantage.
Experience: Minimum 5-6 years of pharmaceutical experience in the mid or big pharmaceutical company
Sub Function Procurement
- Buyer’s role in the Indirect category of materials. Experience in sourcing & procurement of Indirect materials.
- Support business owners with costing details for budgeting purposes and ensure without cost overrun while managing procurement for those projects.
- Supplier development, relationship building, and partnership maintenance – Foster and develop relationships with key suppliers to ensure alignment of key business and compliance objectives to Teva’s global strategic direction and local BU expectations.
Price Savings – This role is expected to have a complete understanding of market price trends for the equipment and services to achieve set savings targets year on year basis.
- Secure Supply – Expected to be up to date on the market situation and ensure security in supply by introducing the right alternate suppliers by closely monitoring the movement of both local and international supply markets. Expected to maintain multiple sources for sourced products at all times to ensure security in supply.
- Align with stakeholders and deliver the strategy implementation.
Work closely with categories to achieve assigned medium and long term procurement strategy and value
- Vendor development for the select categories to deliver long term strategic advantage in close coordination with the user departments
- Lead / participate in the Cross-Functional Teams to drive wide consensus and new ideas in line with the category strategic road map
- Define cost reduction target for category through strategic procurement and deliver year on year basis.
- Carry outspent analytics for the procurement area and thus arrive at potential opportunities and action plans.
- Ensure supplier agreements, contracts and annual rate contracts are executed timely and followed as a living document throughout the life cycle
- Ensure compliance to company policy and other local government regulations
- Have a full understanding of business requirements.
- Ensure that sourcing will be in full alignment with any applicable global/regional category strategies, and leverage at all the site levels .
- Time Management Skills: Punctual and able to meet deadlines/keep to a schedule.
- Personal integrity – Trustworthy and not willing to compromise standards/reputation.
- Flexible for deputations/transfers at other sites.
Editors Note: Teva Procurement Specialist Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.