Amity University Research Assistant Vacancy – Applications Invited
Applications for Junior Research Fellow / Research Assistant Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: JRF / Research Assistant (In Organic / Natural product Chemistry)
Number of posts 01 (One)
Project Title: “Bio-evaluation and Identification of Lead Molecules for Lung and Colon cancer from Selected Medicinal Plants”.
Name of sponsoring agency DHR-ICMR
Duration of the position Initially one year, extendable on yearly basis.
- Fellowship Rs. 31,000/- + HRA 24 % for JRFRs. 31,000/-pm(Consolidated) for Research Assistant.
M. Sc / M. Tech/ M. Pharma in Organic Chemistry/ Natural product or Chemistry related field with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
NET / GATE is essential for JRF position otherwise will be considered as Research Assistant (RA).
- Candidates should be well versed in extraction, isolation, characterization (viz. mol. interpretations) of natural product-based compounds through NMR, MS, LC-MS, HPLC etc., or aware of purification techniques and HPLC analysis. (Ph.D. scholars of related field who submitted thesis may also apply)
- In vitro/in vivo animal activity, cell line culture/activity or bioactivity knowledge will be considered as an extra privilege of his/her candidature.
- A fresher or experienced person dedicated to working in Natural product chemistry can apply.
- In addition, the candidate should have strong writing and communication skillsAge As per Rule
The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.
Please mention “JRF/RA- DHR-ICMR-AIB” in the subject line
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Editors Note: Amity University Research Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.