ICT Mumbai Assistance Professor Job Vacancy – Pharmacology
Applications are invited for the following teaching position to be filled on a contract basis for the period of Il months at ICT- Main Campus, Mumbai for the academic year 2021-2022. Pharmacology job opening 2021. Assistant Professor job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistance Professor in Pharmacology
No.of posts: 01
Salary: Pay scales and other essential and desirable conditions for appointment to above 11 months contractual faculty positions are as follows –
Assistant Professor — Consolidated pay: Rs 60000/-
B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Ph.D. in Pharmacology preceded by IJG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Pharmacy in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level. and Should have published a minimum 5 research papers in refereed journals with a cumulative impact factor of 10
Age Limit — Should not be more than 35 years on the date of advertisement
Department: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
1 . The educational qualifications prescribed for a given post are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle to be called for an interview.
2. Candidates who do not have a formal Master’s degree but have earned their Ph.D. (integrated) directly after their Bachelor’s degree shall be evaluated through the course credits earned during their doctoral work.
3. If a Class/ Division is not awarded at the Bachelor’s/ Master’s level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to First class/ division. If a Grade Point system is adopted, the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
4. The research papers published in cited research journals of repute in the relevant scientific areas shall only be considered for giving due merit.
5. The quality and impact factor of the journal for a specific discipline will be decided by the Scrutiny Committee and a cumulative impact factor for that discipline shall be as reported on Scopus and Web of Science.
Important points to note before filling up the Application Form:
1. The Candidates are required to submit the online application form along with supporting documents on or before November 26, 2021.
2. The Registration fee and application fee for the candidate for submitting the application shall be Rs. 100/- and Rs.500/- respectively.
3. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through the proper channel along with a No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect, applications without required supporting documents, or those submitted after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Candidates are requested to refer ICT website from time to time as all information and circulars will be notified on the website.
6. Queries related to filling up of application form shall be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org
The online application form can be submitted through MIS System on https://ictmumbai.co.in/employeeApplicantReqistration.htm?flaq=1 of institute website from November 16, 2021, to November 26, 2021.
Editors Note: ICT Mumbai Assistance Professor Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.