CIMAP JNU PhD Programme 2022-2023 Session – Applications Invited
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The Institute conducts research in all frontline areas of Biological, Agricultural & Chemical Sciences. The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in the CIMAP-JNU Ph.D. programme (2022-2023) leading to the award of a Ph.D. degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Candidates who have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH) and have also cleared CSIR-UGC NET Exam/1CMR-JRF Exam/DBT-JRF Exam or any other Exam leading to JRF/SRF fellowship tenable at CSIR-CIMAP are eligible to apply under the programme to carry out advanced research in the area of Synthetic/Analytical/Process Chemistry/Pharmaceutical/ Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering etc. The selected candidates will be enrolled for the Ph.D. programme in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Reservations are as per statutory of India norms.
The selected candidates will have to complete Pre-Ph.D. courses in any one sub-disciplines of their interest as the core courses with optional courses, in two semesters, spread over one year. On the successful completion of courses (OGPA 6.5/10.0 for general & OBC category and 6.0/10.0 for SC/ST//PH) students will be eligible for registration as CIMAP-JNU Ph.D. scholar under the supervision of CSIR-CIMAP scientists available as a guide to carry out research on a scientific topic covered under above areas at CSIR-CIMAP.
- Admission to the CIMAP-JNU Ph.D. programme (January-2022) will be made based on online interviews through MS-TEAMS at CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow.
- Candidate has to fill an application form which must be accompanied with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) for General candidate and Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate in the form of an Online Payment in favor of CSIR-CIMAP Account (Account No. 30267691783 and IFSC SBIN0000125).
- Application proforma can be downloaded from our website www.cimap.res.in. Candidates have to attach copies of academic/educational certificates and proof of award of fellowship in pdf format with their application form and sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 st December 2021 upto 5.30 P.M. only.
- The application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from senior secondary level onward in prescribed proforma attached with detailed advertisement.
- CSIR-CIMAP will not provide any accommodation and travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview incomplete applications in any respected will not be entertained.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CIMAP JNU PhD Programme Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.