Goa State Pollution Control Board – Junior Environmental Engineer Vacancy
Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the Goa State Pollution Control
Board for filling up the following posts, on regular basis. Interested candidates registered
with Employment Exchange in Goa and possessing the required qualifications may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Environmental Engineer
No.of posts: 09
Pay Scale: Level 06
Age: Not exceeding 40 years (relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years) ( relaxable for OBC / S.T/ Government servants as per Government Circular instructions.)
Eligibility Criteria: Degree in chemical engineering
Experience: Atleast four years working experience in industrial pollution control measures and knowledge of Environmental Rules and Acts in a Government undertaking, registered societies I or in any other reputed organization
- Knowledge of Marathi
- M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
How To Apply:
An interested and eligible applicant shall submit the application addressed to the Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511, on or before 2.12.2021, giving details such as educational qualifications, work experience if any, valid employment exchange card, birth certificate, two passport size photograph affixed to the application, 15 years continuousresidence certificate in Goa issued by the Competent Authority, Caste certificate issued by the Dy. Collector and scrutinized by the Scrutiny Committee constituted by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Govt. of Goa, and any other relevant certificates/documents. The application as per the proforma along with the documents attached shall be submitted to the office of the Goa State Pollution Control Board
Terms & Conditions:
- Late, incomplete applications and not fulfilling the requirements in any manner are
liable to be rejected summarily bv the Board ..
- Prescribed Educational qualifications mentioned above are minimum and mere
possession of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the competitive
written examination. Where the number of applications received is large, the Board
shall shortlist the candidates.
- Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/ advertisement
shall apply. However, the candidature of shortlisted shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even
though he/ she has passed the competitive written examination.
- A competitive written examination shall be held for the eligible candidates.
- The syllabus and scheme of examination shall encompass questions based on
essential qualifications, general knowledge, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, etc. commensurate with the degree/level of understanding required for the post.
shall be as per the qualifications required in the recruitment Rules.
- The total marks of competitive written examination shall be 100 and the duration of
the competitive written examination shall be two hours.
- Selection of candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained
by each candidate in the written examination as per merit. The entire result shall be
published on the Notice Board of the Board as well as on the portal goaspcb.gov.in
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the competitive written examination, the order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also the same, then the candidate· possessing higher educational qualifications will be placed higher in the merit list.
- There shall be no allocation of marks for educational qualifications and the selection
of candidates shall be done strictly as per the marks scored in written competitive
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written examination/ skill test.
- The Board shall draw a waiting list, which shall lapse on the declaration of the date of a
subsequent examination for the same category or after a period of one year from the
date of reparation of such waitlist, whichever is earlier.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Goa State Pollution Control Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.