NIPER Ahmedabad JRF Recruitment – Chemical Egg & Pharmacology
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
position in the projects funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT). The position is temporary and the offer will be for a period of Nine Months that can be extended based on the fund’s availability. Further based on the performance and will be co-terminus with the project. If the candidate also fulfills the institute criteria, admission in Ph.D. through NIPER entrance may be considered. The requisite qualification & experience etc. for the project are given below.
Job Title: JRF (one post only)
Project Title Light Amplifying Carbon Quantum Dot Embedded Contact Lenses
For Treatment Of Night Blindness
Qualification and Experience
M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.S in Chemical Engineering, Medical Devices, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Regulatory Toxicology, Nanotechnology & sciences, Applied Sciences, Physics, and Chemistry. Experience in animal handling is preferable PG degree with 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit 35 years as on date of interview ( age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC,
women and physically handicapped candidates-as per Government of India
Job Profile Primary focus of this project:
1. Physical, optical, and mechanical characterization of quantum dots and contact lenses
2. In-vitro and in-vivo evolution of fabricated lenses against the disease models
3. Writing of research articles, patents, and other related documents.
Salary As per DBT norms
Mode of Interview Online/offline
Date and time of the Interview
22nd November 2021, 2:30 PM onwards
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NI PER-A ([email protected] ) with a copy to PI Dr. Govinda Kapusetti ( [email protected] ) on before by 21st November 2021. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email by 21st November 2021 and interviewed on 22nd November 2021, 3:30 PM onwards.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Tentative Date of Interview – within two weeks of the application deadline.
• Venue of Interview – Conference Room, NIPER-Ahmedabad, Palaj, Opposite Air Force
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
The Last date for receiving of application is 21st November 2021.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER Ahmedabad JRF Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.