Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science – PhD Program Jan 2022
INVITING APPLICATION FOR PH.D. – FULL TIME / PART TIME – JANUARY 2022
Emerging Researchers with creative dynamism for promising innovations are invited to
join Hindustan, a blossoming Deemed University with a rich heritage and commitment
to excellence. It has the vision to become one of the best research universities in the
country by the end of this decade. More than 400 research scholars are pursuing research at the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. The scholars have opportunities to collaborate with international universities, research centers and industries in India or abroad.
- Full time Ph.D. students are encouraged to present their research work at international
- Scholars can have Joint Supervisors from Industry, R&D Organizations, and the National
Institutions of Repute and Collaborating Universities from abroad.
- Scholars also can carry out part of their research work in Laboratories of Collaborating
Universities and Research Centres
- Inorganic Materials / Nano Materials for Energy
- Targeted drug delivery
- Organic synthesis Complexes
Admission is generally offered on the basis of academic credentials, written tests, and interviews.
Applications can be filled online with payment of Rs.1100/-
The completed application forms should contain the following Documents.
1. Passport size Photo (2 nos.)
2. UG & PG Degree certificate (Photocopy)
3. UG & PG Mark sheet (Consolidate / Semester Mark sheet)
4. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. A brief write up of the desired area of research, the proposed topic of research to be
studied containing the following information: (Maximum 5 pages)
- Review of Literature
- Research Design
- Materials & Methods
- Expected outcome
6. No Objection Certificate from the employer (For Part-Time Ph.D. program)
7. Demand Draft / Online payment for Rs.1100/- drawn in favor of HITS, Padur.
Last date for Application submission – 15th November 2021
Tentative date for Written Test and Interview – 29th November 2021 to 04th December 2021
For further information, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Hindustan Institute of Technology Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.