Lanxess Chemistry Process Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
If the chemistry is right, they can make a difference at LANXESS: speed up sports, make beverages last longer, add more color to leisure time, and much more. As a leading specialty chemicals group, they develop and produce chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals, and high-tech plastics
Job Title: Process Technician
Requisition ID: 2360
Location: Jhagadia, GJ, IN, 393110
Business Unit / Group Function: Rhein Chemie
- B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry, Diploma in Chemical Engineering or ITI AOCP.
- 4 to 8 Years of Experience in the Chemical Industry.
- Basic knowledge of computers & DCS systems.
- Responsible to do all the unit operations in the field & have operating knowledge of DCS.
- Basic know-how on process safety and PPE’s used.
- Coordination between DCS operations & field and seeking time to time inputs from subordinates.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment like pumps, agitators motors, etc.
- Responsible to maintain discipline at the workplace, follow safety guidelines & policies.
- Controlling energies and reduced consumption by isolating equipment if not in operation under the guidance of superiors.
- Reporting to shift In-Charge.
- Any other plant activities assign by shift In-Charge.
What we offer you
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a mixture of various benefits to support your financial security, health, and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance, and medical care.
- Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and your personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
- Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training, and knowledge through both formal and informal learning.
Editors Note: Lanxess Chemistry Process Technician Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.