LabCorp Pharma Data Specialist Job Vacancy – Apply Online
LabCorp pharma data specialist job. Pharmacy job opening 2021, B Pharma candidates apply for the job. Specialist job opening at LabCorp. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Data Specialist II
Location Bangalore, India
Job ID: 73066
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Pharma/Technology/Computer application with technical and programming background within healthcare or clinical research domain.
- Customer Service experience.
- Data Management and/or Clinical Trials experience.
- Pharma and/or health industry experience preferred
- Ability to use standard Microsoft suite of software products.
- Conversant with databases and database terminology.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong organizational, planning, and critical-thinking skills.
- Well-polished, inclusive, and engaging communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong negotiation skills to facilitate, guide, influence, and produce a unified approach within a global, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner under demanding conditions.
Within this position, your duties will include:
- Engage client data management during start-up.
- Create protocol folder(s) for study documentation.
- Add entries into the individual protocol spreadsheet.
- Review Statement of Work (SOW) for study scope.
- Ensure start-up packet delivery to clients.
- Contact clients for initial study discussion and determine authors of Data Transfer Specifications (DTS).
- Provide recommendations and alternatives to optimize data quality.
- Collaborate with clients to finalize Data Transfer Specifications (DTS).
- Obtain final client approval on Data Transfer Specifications (DTS).
Act as a data liaison between Clinical Data Management and all other Lapcorp departments and business units.
- Consult with Medical Affairs via a Med/Tech Affairs Request Form
- Collaborate with Project Management proactively and reactively regarding study questions.
- Manage and resolve issues with Specimen Management.
- Initiate data changes with the appropriate department and revise all non-compliant requests.
- Partner with other Lapcorp departments and business units, and provide integrated support and process improvements as needed.
- Create standard data transfer format(s) in compliance with client requests while adhering to both internal processes and regulatory standards.
- Build and modify Data Transfer formats as needed.
- Create test data if needed.
Quality Check (QC) test files.
- Deliver test files to clients and log into the metrics tool.
- Obtain client approval and store auditable documentation.
- Provide ongoing client support (study maintenance).
- Create global transmission instructions.
- Schedule appropriate frequency of data transfers.
- Address errors and client issues including queries.
- Participate in study-related meetings.
- Collaborate with clients regarding study modifications.
- Confirm changes and send files as needed.
- Maintain auditable documents.
- Facilitate Data Management functions of end-to-end data lock processes.
- Represent Clinical Data Management in client visits, audits, inspections and bid defenses as needed.
- Collaborate with clients regarding new service requests.
- Support billing of services as needed.
- Attend training to increase Data Manager’s capabilities (including corporate, departmental, and sponsor-related training).
Editors Note: LabCorp Pharma Data Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.