Godrej Chemistry Executive R&D Job – Candidates Apply Online
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified, Research & Development focused agri-business Company, dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that sustainably increase crop and livestock yields. GAVL holds leading market positions in the different businesses in which it operates – Animal Feed, Crop Protection, Oil Palm, Dairy and Poultry, and Processed Foods.
Job Title: Executive – R&DGIL/E/370665
Qualification: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry with more than 6 years of R&D/ PD experience in agrochemicals, specialty/ fine chemicals, CRO, and pharma
Well versed with multi-step organic synthesis
Reporting Structure Team Leader
Job Location Dombivali
1. Comprehensive knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry is required.
2. Performing Literature survey for the given project using various chemical search engines such as SciFinder, Reaxys, MoleBase, etc.
3. Designing and execution of various chemical reactions for process development and reaction optimization.
4. Enlisting product, intermediates, and related chemicals and gathering their information like specifications, properties, and MSDS for safe handling.
5. Writing of technical procedure, reports, and generated data in R&D experiment notebook and transfer into the documented format.
6. Demonstration of scale-up batches to Pilot plant/ Tech Transfer team.
7. Coordinating with the analytical department to get done analysis of reaction with required parameters and accordingly sample preparation. Interpretation of the analytical data
8. Coordinating with inter-department for administrative related work
9. Should be able to take the additional responsibility of general lab activities.
10. Participating in collaborative lab discussions with colleagues for technical issues and other problem solutions.
11. Should have computer proficiency and should have hands-on experience in chemistry-related software.
12. Should handle safety-related activity as proposed by the EHS department
13. Takes decisions to optimize own budget and resources
Editors Note: Godrej Chemistry Executive R&D Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.