Ford Service Chemical Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Job Title: Service Chemical Engineer
Job Id: 51407BR
Education Qualifications B.E., B.Tech Chemical engineering
No. of years of experience 3 to 5 years
Job Description & Qualifications
- Deliver all material engineering requirements to support the launch of prioritizing IMG Region Cycle Plan projects(chemical products)
- Develop specifications that meet market requirements and coordinate product verification to ensure the product can achieve a level of Quality/Performance expected of Ford Motor Company
- Evaluate & identify potential chemical suppliers. Establish a detailed understanding of Asia Pacific supplier products, engineering capabilities.
- Support service chemical product launches:
- Coordinate & execute chemical products sign-offs.
- Ensure all material performance testing are completed in time & successfully
- Deliver engineering sign off & achieve engineering complete status
- Conduct toxicology approval process for service chemicals and ensure chemical label content is compliant to market regulations, GHS, etc.
- Release all new chemical part numbers into WERS
- Partner with Marketing, Purchasing, Quality and Upstream organizations to deliver projects
- Complete chemical product SREA requests within 30 days
- Coordinate & communicate engineering activities for all service chemicals between markets and central team.
Area of professional exposure (technical skills)
- Strong knowledge related to automotive chemical products. Program management skills.
- Able to handle several complex projects at the same time.
Knowledge related to toxicology and Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals.
- Chemical product development, automotive part engineering. Chemical research and development. Ability to interpret and develop testing procedures and define performance requirements. Ability to read and interpret prints, use engineering judgment and communicate with all activities.
Ford Service Chemical Engineer
Editors Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.