ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana – Young Professional
Advertisement No.31 / 2021
Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Young Professional – II, purely on a contractual basis under the ICAR sponsored project entitled “Utilization of banana wastes for the development of symbiotic & designer foods through pre-pro-biotic approaches and to enhance the farmers income” at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102.
Job Title: Young Professional – II
Duration of the Project: 30.06.2024
Number of Post: One
Fellowship : Rs.35,000/- (consolidated) per month (as per ICAR guidelines)
Essential Qualification: M.Tech. (Food Technology / Chemical Engineering / Agricultural
Engineering / Process Engineering) or equivalent degree
(1) NET or equivalent cleared / Ph.D. candidates will be given preference
(2) Experience in food process/product development
(3) Analytical skills and handling of instruments
General Terms and conditions:
1. Age limit: Minimum age 21 years & Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional –
II. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
2. The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
There is no provision for re-employment after the termination of the project. The selected
the candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any
regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
3. Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be allowed for the
4. Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the
same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications, etc. through email.
5. Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
the case he/she is employed elsewhere.
6. For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc through email to
email@example.com on or before 04.30 PM 01.09.2021 (Tuesday).
After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date &
mode of interview through email.
Last Date To Apply: 01.09.2021 (Tuesday)
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICAR – National Research Centre Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.