C-CAMP Hiring Technology Scientist – MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply
Job opening for the position of Technology Associate/Scientist. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not-for-profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training, and Services in State Of Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship programs and Bio-incubation facilities.
Job Title: Technology Associate/Scientist
No. of Positions: 2
Positions are immediately available at the Department of Biologics Characterisation Facility (BCF) at Canter of Cellular and Molecular Platform (C-CAMP), Bangalore.
MSc in Chemistry with 5-9 years of experience in LC-MS and/or Biophysical techniques majorly in NMR techniques in Biologics Characterisation.
How To Apply: Ph.D. with LC-MS and other biophysical techniques background and those who understand Protein Chemistry are encouraged to apply. To apply, send your detailed CV to “hr at c-camp dot res dot in” before st 31st August 2021.
- Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS, MALDI-TOF, and GC-MS) based Method Development, Qualification, and analysis for Biologics work.
- Other Biophysical Techniques such as Circular Dichroism (CD), Fluorescence, Differentials Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), SEC-MALS, etc.
- Data Analysis, Preparation of Report. And writing of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is required.
- Regular Maintenance of analytical Instruments in the Department.
- Support to manage the day-to-day activities and mentorship to juniors.
- To conduct thorough hands-on training for the students and researchers
- To maintain the lab updates such as procurements, lab cleaning, and safety, management of scheduler, logbooks for the instruments.
Positions are on a contractual basis and renewable. Salary is based on experience.
Editors Note: C-CAMP Hiring Technology Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.