BITS Pilani JRF Job – Chem & Pharma Vacancy
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work on a project sponsored by CSIR, under the supervision of Dr. Paritosh Shukla, Department of Chemistry, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan.
Title of the project: “Design, Synthesis, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Evaluation of Acridine and Related Moieties for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease”
Duration of the project: 3 years
Project position and number: Junior Research Fellow, 1 Nos. Please note that the project position is subject to be convertible to a PhD.
Fellowship amount: (As per CSIR guidelines)
JRF: 31000 /- pm (2 years), SRF: 35000 /- pm (1 year)
- MSc in Chemistry / MPharm with first division. NET/GATE/LET
qualification is desirable.
- The candidate is expected to have a sound understanding of Organic Chemistry. The nature of the work will be mainly experimental and will involve a lot of bench work and organic synthesis.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualification can send applications giving detailed information about the educational qualifications to the Principal Investigator of the project Dr. Paritosh Shukla via email: email@example.com.
- Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for an online interview.
- Selected candidates may be permitted to register for PhD programme of BITS Pilani, subject to the fulfilment of the institutional requirements.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: BITS Pilani JRF Job – Chem & Pharma Vacancy. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.