Pharmacist Vacancy @ National AIDS Control Program – Apply Now
Notice for Engagement of Various Positions on Contract Basis Under National AIDS Control Program (NACP-IV) Civil Surgeon, District Civil Hospital Washim invites applications from eligible candidates for the Pharmacist post for their appointment on a contract basis under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadala, Mumbai (MSACS), Wadala, Mumbai. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 01
1)Degree in Pharmacy From a recognized institute OR
2)Diploma Holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care
Note: Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
Salary: Rs 13,000/-
Age: Upper age limit is 60 years as on date of Advertisement. Continuation will be applicable up to62 years for contractual service.
The above-mentioned posts are temporary &purely on a contract basis. While recruiting
the post, initially the appointment will be given for 3 months as a probation period and
further continuation will be given upon successful completion of probation periods and
performance evaluation. The Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right for
further continuation of the candidate.
Allowances like T.A., D.A., and H.R.A., etc. are not admissible except consolidated monthly
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form with recent passport size photographs and a set of attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ID proof etc.
- The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only.
- Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post or can be submitted in person in the office of the “Civil Surgeon, District Civil Hospital, Near Akola Naka
Washim 444505 ” on all working days between the advertised date and closing date
where the candidate(s) wish to apply.
- All further correspondence will be done only by email. (Exam. Hall Ticket, Call letters, etc.). So, all candidates applying are required to write their personnel email ID and
contact number on the application correctly and neatly in the application form.
- The candidate should apply separately for each post.
- After scrutinizing, the applications received in due date, short-listed candidates
will be called for a written examination/interview.
Other Important Notes:
- Candidates who have been discontinued based on poor performance and Candidates
who is retired from Government Services and against whom disciplinary action is
completed OR initiated will not be eligible for any above post.
- Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify
the number of posts, etc.
- Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
The last date for submitting the application is 24/07/2021, applications received after this date will not be considered.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Pharmacist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.