Bureau Veritas Chemist Job Opening 2021 – Apply Online
Bureau Veritas is a company specialized in testing, inspection, and certification founded in 1828. It operates in a variety of sectors, including Building & Infrastructure, Agri-food & Commodities, Marine & Offshore, Industry, Certification, and Consumer Products
Job Title: Chemist
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Company: Bureau Veritas
Qualification, Experience & Technical Knowledge
- M.Sc / M.Tech- Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry.
- Min 2 – 5 Years of experience in the analysis of Seafood, EIC samples.
- Worked in NABL and EIC accredited laboratory.
- Shall have experience in sample preparation and operating Instrumentation (LCMSMS / GCMSMS).
Skills & Qualities:
- Good Communication and Presentation Skill
- Should have a pleasing personality
- Hard Working.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work with the team.
Purpose of Position
To carry out the analysis of seafood sample preparation and testing as per regulatory guidelines. The position performs in line with the Bureau Veritas Quality Assurance System, including the BV Code of Ethics, the BV Group policy, NABL and NABET guidelines.
- Analysis of Seafood as per EIC and Food & Agri, Water, Other commodities as per national, international standards and validated test methods.
- Preparation of raw data and results entry in LIMS.
- Preparation of standard solutions and reagents.
- Online data entry in traceability records.
- Ensure accurate results and are reported in time
- Hands-on experience on instruments like LCMSMS/GCMSMS.
- Ensure that all work practices comply with the standard/validated/approved test procedures
- Ensure the periodic reporting to the HODs.
- Maintain the documentation as required by the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 and internal quality management systems.
- Follow code of ethics, safety, and housekeeping practices as instructed
- Ensure the surroundings are clean and safe all the time.
Roles & Responsibilities for HSE
- Must comply the BV Cardinal Safety Rules in all situations.
- To comply with company HSE requirements e.g. policies, Procedures, guidelines etc. and local legal requirements on HSE as applicable
- To take care of own health and safety as well as colleagues and others.
- Immediate reporting of any shortcomings on HSE i.e. any incident, unsafe work practices/conditions to his/her immediate Line Managers.
- Sharing opportunities for improvement on HSE aspects.
Criteria for Performance Evaluation (KPIs)
- Timely allotment of samples, data entry and reporting of results
- Ensure the reporting of results as per the TAT.
- Adopt and perform new test methods.
- Ensure the documentation as per quality norms.
- Control of rework and no-repeat non-conformances.
- Adherence to environmental and safety policies of our organization
Editors Note: Bureau Veritas Chemist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.