Thermo Fishers Hiring Automation Engineer – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Chemistry job opening 2021. MSc Chemistry job opening. When you join Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: PE Automation Engineer
Location Bangalore, India
Job ID: 152411BR
How will you make an impact?
An experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated individual is required to test state-of-the-art mass spectrometry software products. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
What will you do?
- Participate in all phases of the product development from product definition to final release
- Responsible for coordinating the efforts of a team of product evaluation test engineers and scientists
- Communicate project status and issues to other functional teams, stakeholders and management
- Facilitate in the removal of conflicts and roadblocks as they arise to ensure product evaluation team efficiency Responsible for testing software products and its documentation
- Evaluation and Acceptance of Requirements as Complete
- Pass/Failure of Software Test Cases
- Author project documents and status reports
- Participate in project planning and progress tracking
- Contribute to the delivery of the CMD software projects on-time and within budget.
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
How will you get here?
- MS in Chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of laboratory experience using Thermo or competitor software or equivalent experience testing scientific software or experience with Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry applications.
- Strong experience in Automation testing, with main focus on automation
- Experience working with test automation frameworks and tools like Test Complete
- Strong experience and knowledge in writing test cases, analyzing requirements, debugging, test coverage.
- Strong working experience with any of the scripting languages like Jscript, VB Script, C#, etc
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Motivated, Driven, Autonomous work competency
- Decision making for quality results
- Provide technical direction and feedback
- Ability to work in a team
- A thorough understanding of qualitative and quantitative analytical chemistry
- Demonstrated understanding in one or more of the major applications of Mass Spectrometry – Environmental, Food Safety, DMPK, Toxicology, Proteomics, Metabolomics
- Understanding and ability to apply statistical mathematics
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of software test methodologies
- Demonstrated technical\\scientific knowledge in Life Sciences using Mass Spectrometry or similar techniques
- Familiarity with entire software development process, in particular in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in using test management tools
- Experience with defect tracking systems
Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Familiarity with Quality System Regulation and FDA expectations for software and hardware validation is a plus
Extensive experience with automated and other testing tools
Project Management experience
Ph.D. in Chemistry or related sciences
Editors Note: Thermo Fishers Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.