Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education TIFR – Chemistry Job
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applications for the scientific assistant positions at HBCSE. Govt HBCSE job opening 2021. Chemistry job opening 2021, Chemistry scientific assistant job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
CHEMISTRY OLYMPIAD CELL: Total Position- 1
Job Title: PROJECT SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT- B
No.of posts: 1- POSITION (UR)
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Graduate in Science (Chemistry) with consolidated minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized University. AND
- 1-year experience (in Chemistry laboratories in educational institutions or R & D laboratories or in chemical industries). OR
- Postgraduate degree in Science (in any stream of Chemistry) with consolidated minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with 60% aggregate marks in Graduation.
Salary: Rs. 61,500/- (Incl. of HRA Rs. 10,200/-).
- Good computer knowledge in the areas of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Corel Draw or equivalent and familiarity with chemical structure making software like ChemDraw/BIOVIA Draw or equivalent.
- Experience with designing scientific materials for web and print media
- To develop instructional materials related to chemistry like posters, leaflets, experimental writeups, articles, etc. for both print and web media.
- Generating video resources in experimental and theoretical areas of chemistry.
- Development and standardization of experiments in chemistry for higher secondary and
- Review of the literature (that is, browsing and reading scientific journals) for designing experiments and projects for undergraduate chemistry.
- Providing organizational help for various programs conducted by chemistry cells for students and chemistry teachers.
- Glimpse of resources by chemistry cell, HBCSE:
For detailed advertisement please visit http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/advt Online applications must be submitted by 26/06/2021. Incomplete application shall not be considered. Considering the constraints imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, HBCSE-TIFR reserves the right to conduct screening tests, written tests, skill test, interviews, etc. online.
- HBCSE/ TIFR also reserves the right to postpone or cancel the entire selection process for any or all posts. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that she/ he fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
- The Centre would be free to reject application not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be terminated from service if appointed.
- The HBCSE-TIFR reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Queries related ONLY to problems occurring while applying online may be sent to
[email protected] mentioning your name and mobile number in the email. OBC Caste Certificate format – http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/advt/obc-caste-certificate/ Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous bodies must bring No Objection Certificate from their Reporting Officer at the time of verification of original documents/Interview.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.