CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job Opening – Chemistry Project Associate
CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi. Chemistry job opening 2021, MSc Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry job vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Post Code: P01
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No.of posts: (10 Positions)
Salary: 25,000/-pm + HRA for 9 positions `.31,000/-pm + HRA for 1
(i) `.31,000/-pm + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii)`.25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Experience in Electrocatalysis Design
Project Title: Development of electrodes to generate hydrogen peroxide – MLP-0301 (01 Position)
Project Title: Development of electrodes and electrolytes for water electrolysis to generate hydrogen – MLP-0321 (04 Positions)
Organic radical energy storage devices – MLP-0320 (02 Positions)
Electroorganic / Electrochemical synthesis Feasibility study on Electrochemical preparation of nTriaontanoic acid from sabacic and behenic acid –SSP02/2021 (01 Position)
Experience in Electrochemistry & Coatings Polymer-based coatings to improve the performance of ballistic materials – SSP-13/20 (01 Position)
Knowledge in Physical Chemistry & Inorganic Chemistry High energy density, low cost and environmentally benign redox flow batteries for bulk storage of electricity – MLP-0322 (01 Position)
Candidates will be called for interviews through Google Meet. The date and time of the interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application form CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003. & reach this office by 21.06.2021 (Monday) up to 5.30 pm through India post/courier. Resume/Bio-data will not be considered as an Application.
1. Applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the above position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Candidates not fulfilling the essential qualification shall be rejected automatically without any notice. Therefore, they are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualification laid down for the positions as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
2. Candidates are required to send one set of photocopy of the following certificate/documents with self-attestation as indicated below along with the application-
(i) Caste/Tribe Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the
Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India.
(ii) Diploma Certificate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degree Certificate for M.Sc./ B.E/B.Tech.
(iii) Overall Marksheet / Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc., B.E/B.Tech.) In the event of failure to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
2. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
3. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over General candidates to ensure due representation.
4. Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
5. The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be 21.06.2021.
6. Candidates are requested to mark a tick () in the boxes against each postcode provided in the application form.
7. Candidate(s) who worked as Project Personnel in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR for more or equal to Five Years are not eligible for the above-mentioned position. The total tenure of 5 years shall be calculated based on the number of years spent on one
project and/or different projects taken together in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR and Project Assistant or any other designation of equal status.
8. Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only.
9. Candidate shall attend the interview with decorum, with formal dressing and complete privacy and without any interference of another person. A closed and empty room may be preferred to take up the interview to avoid background noise interferences. He/she shall not indulge in any sort of unfair practices like assistance from third parties, electronic gadgets, books, etc.
10. Candidate shall not photograph/record any proceedings of the interview through any form. In case of any such activity found at a later stage, his/her candidature for the post applied will be summarily rejected without prejudice to taking actions under extant laws governing such malpractices.
11. Incomplete applications (ie. Non-indication of postcode applied, without photograph, signature, community certificate (if applicable)
and Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/M.Sc./B.E/B.Tech.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
12. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification
as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce an order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority
(with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
13. If the candidate does not have a valid Gmail id, he/she should create a Gmail id before submitting an application. Details regarding Interview through Google Meet will be sent to the Gmail id only.
14. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-CECRI.
15. In the case of Universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their university/institute (copy of documented proof of the conversion factor may be attached).
16. CSIR-CECRI shall not be responsible if a candidate could not be interviewed online due to connectivity issues/ network error / low
bandwidth at his/her end.
17. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on the requirement(s).
18. If a large number of applications are received for various positions, an online screening test shall be conducted to shortlist candidates for an online interview.
19. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet code 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of the interview. If there is any change in date(s), the same shall be intimated to candidates by email as well as in the CECRI website. In the event of non-response to our Gmail sharing Gmeet code, the candidate is forfeiting his/her opportunity and thereafter no requests for re-scheduling interview shall be considered.
20. The original documents including educational qualification, Birth/SSLC certificate, community and experience certificate, etc., in respect of the selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining. Your joining in the project is subject to verification of certificates. The applicant’s candidature would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification and production of a photostat copy of all relevant certificates/documents. In case, it is detected at any stage of an engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand canceled automatically without any further notice.
21. Selected candidates will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus (if available) or shall be paid HRA (if applicable).
22. The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
23. INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
Selected candidates from containment zone/other states /other districts may have to follow the advice of the Medical Officer, CECRI and Government of India guidelines on COVID-19.
CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job vacancy CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job CSIR-CECRI Multiple Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.