Accenture Pharma Job Vacancy 2021 – ERP Analyst Post
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology
Skill required: Pharma ERP – SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) Mapping
Job Title: Management Level – Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- SAS Clinical
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SAS Text Analytics
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Analytics
What will you Do?
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess, and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients.
- It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
- You will be working as a part of the Pharma ERP team which is responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of clinical database objects. Maintenance of case report forms, database objects, forms, edit checks, and procedures. Will develop Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)) solutions and work on the end to end in setup activities. You will also be developing reports as per design specifications using programming languages like SQL, PLSQL, COGNOS, or SAS.
- The SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) Mapping team focuses on coordination and management of clinical data standards and production of standard datasets that are submitted as part of a product application to a regulatory authority such (E.g. FDA). The team is responsible for creating and developing standard SDTM diagrams/maps, managing and coordinating the delivery of technical aspects for SDTM mapping of EDC (Electronic Data Capture) trials using the Inform EDC software, Table Trans mapping software, Contivo, and related standards and processes.
Editors Note: Accenture Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.