Applied Materials Chemistry Process Engineer – Apply Online
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Mumbai, IND
Education: Master’s Degree
Years of Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Work Experience: Additional Information
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
- Solid fundamentals in Chemistry/material science / Semiconductors
- Expertise in process engineering/development of materials.
- Well acquainted with deposition processes such as Atomic layer deposition, chemical vapor deposition, organic synthetic chemistry, materials, and surface characterization by advanced microscopy and spectroscopy
Qualification: MS/Ph.D. in Chemistry / Material Science / Semiconductors Track record of success & few years of experience beyond MS/PhD
- Sound background in surface and bulk characterization
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Candidate should have good communication and presentation skills and should be able to work collaboratively in a team environment with diverse technical backgrounds.
- The candidate is expected to identify key problems, provide novel-solutions
- This position requires strong and frequent interaction with materials and process development teams in the USA
Editors Note: Applied Materials Chemistry Process Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.