National Dairy Development Board Vacancy – Chemistry Candidates Apply
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic Scientist for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title Scientist – I (CALF-Analytical and Research Laboratory)
Location: Anand, Gujarat and the candidates should be ready to work anywhere in India.
Job Category Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
Responsible for timely testing of samples, method development, method standardizations, validation & verifications primarily on LCMSMS/ GCMSMS; ensuring compliance of laboratory operations to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & regulatory agencies guidelines.
Key roles and Responsibility
- Perform analysis of samples for assigned parameters & report of results of antibiotics & pesticide residues, contaminants & toxins as per the requirements of FSSAI, APEDA, BIS and EIC in various types of food & Agro products by using LCMSMS/GCMSMS.
- Perform required method validation and verification.
- Ensuring the proper storage of test material, appropriate storage condition and requirement of regulatory bodies to maintain integrity during and after analysis.
- Usage & proper storage of Certified reference material (CRM), Standard reference material (SRM), and chemicals.
- Prepare required standard operating procedures (SOPs) & work instructions (WIs).
- To implement a quality assurance/quality control (QC) program in analytical work to ensure the accuracy of the analysis and to meet the regulatory requirement of accreditation and recognition bodies. Implement corrective actions wherever required.
- Estimate measurement of the uncertainty of respective test parameters.
- Calibrate and standardize sophisticated equipment.
- Verify and approve test results and maintain technical records including vetting of analytical data. Ensuring calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
- Supervision of analytical work of Trainee/Technician.
- Assistance in enhancing scope of accreditation and maintaining the various accreditation/recognitions from the bodies like NABL, BIS, APEDA, FSSAI & EIC, etc.
- Thorough understanding & implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for technical operations.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory safety requirements, good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method.
- Indenting of chemicals, glassware, and proficiency testing (PT) samples and supporting equipment.
- Shall carry out assigned research work, interpretation, report preparation and paper publication.
- Support business development activity through technical inputs.
- Supervise the work of trainees and technicians.
- Any other task assigned by Group Head/Reporting Officer.
Qualification & Experience
The incumbent should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry (any discipline)/ Dairy / Bio Analytical/ Food Technology /Food Science. The incumbent should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry (any discipline)/ Dairy / Bio Analytical/ Food Technology /Food Science.
The candidate shall have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in the testing of Dairy products/food/agricultural products on LCMSMS/GCMSMS.
Other Essential attributes and skills
Perform analysis of samples for assigned parameters & report of results of antibiotics & pesticide residues, contaminants & toxins as per the requirements of FSSAI, APEDA, BIS, and EIC in various types of food & Agro products by using LCMS/MS independently.
Perform required method’s validation and verification as per the guidelines of EC/257/2002, SANTE,
- Undnderstanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.ndnderstanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Understanding Statistical analysis /tools /packages for routine quality control evaluation.
- Working as per timelines and handle work pressure
- Research & innovation-oriented and creative & strategic thinking.
- Being adaptable, effective in building relationships and work in team.
- Capable of persuading, resolving conflicts, and other problems.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ood communication and presentation skills and proficiency in English.
Last date of receiving the updated online applications is 11 June 2021.
(Candidates above 30 years of age as on 01 June 2021 need not apply)
The position is on a fixed-term employment for a period of 5 years which is renewable.
Editors Note: National Dairy Development Board Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.