Govt NEIGRIHMS BIRAC Project – Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited for the Pharmacist post for recruitment on a purely temporary and contractual basis under The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) funded project titled “To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development”. This study aims to set up a research lab to conduct Clinical Trials across a spectrum of cancers.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 1
Eligibility Criteria: B. Pharm.
diploma in clinical research
Age: 28 years
Role in the Project: investigational product management, dispensing, drug accountability management
Salary: Rs 30000/-
Applications are to be filled online in the mentioned google forms link(https://forms.gle/RZ24YeiC7Ycvd9w66). Scanned (relevant) documents are to be emailed, along with a copy of your submitted form, to the following email ID: [email protected] Shortlisted candidates(with requisite qualifications) will be intimated(through NEIGRIHMS website or email) the subsequent steps(written test/virtual interview) in the recruitment process.
The last date for submission of forms will be 2 weeks from the upload of this advertisement on the website.
2. Candidates must be able to produce all relevant documents related to their qualifications & experience in original and submit one set of photocopied and attested copies of the same and two passport size recent photograph, whenever required(prior to final selection). The Candidates not producing the Original Certificates will not be considered.
3. The decision of the Selection Panel will be final.
4. The candidates must be able to read and write and converse in English. Knowledge of local languages is desirable.
5. All the posts are purely temporary on a contractual basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of 6 months which may be renewed depending on the performance of the candidate and extension of the project from the funding agency. The total project duration is 3 years.
6. Date of determination of eligibility will be as on the last date for online application.
7. The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the employee concerned.
8. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the test/ interview and the qualifications.
9. Candidates for the Data Entry Operator may be asked to perform a speed test on a computer.
10. Those selected should make their own arrangements for accommodation. HRA will not be provided
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt NEIGRIHMS BIRAC Project Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.