Government Medical College Jammu Hiring Pharmacist – Apply Now
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) only for engagement of manpower under ECRp (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three (03) Months extendable up to six(05) months on Hiring for COVTD-19 Management in Government Medical College and its Associated Hospitals, Jammu
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 30
Eligibility: 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
Age: Upto 45 years
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate should be Dqmicile of UT ef l&K.
2. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered
/ speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnet
Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before
3. Application forms found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of
applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
4. List of documents to be attached with the application form:
- essential Qualification Certificate
- Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Matric Marks Sheet
- Registration certificate.
- The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No, 252-HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a Certificate from the concerned university along with an application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University headquarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
- The application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
- Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
- No application shall application form. be entertained after last date of submission of
- ln case of poor performance, services of the terminated.
- The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis. the initial contract for hire shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- The consolidated Honorarium Per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits. t5
- The selection criteria snall beiper the norms of National Health Mission’
- The selected candidate shalt have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view of the requirement of staff for covid-19.
Last Date To Apply: 15.05.2021.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Government Medical College Jammu Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.