Thermo Fisher Chemical Compliance Job – Senior Specialist Post
Thermo Fisher chemistry Jobs – Product Stewardship Chemical Compliance Senior Specialist Job Vacancy. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for a Product Stewardship Chemical Compliance Senior Specialist job opening. Product Stewardship Chemical Compliance Senior Specialist Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Thermofisher hiring
Job Title: Product Stewardship Chemical Compliance Senior Specialist
Location Bangalore, India Job ID: 156659BR
• BEng/BSc/MS/ degree in Chemistry, Engineering (EE/ME/Materials), Law or related subject
• A minimum of 2-4 years experience in a chemical regulatory compliance function and/or environmental product regulation
• Demonstrable experience working with the scope of chemical and/or environmental product regulations
• Has effectively worked within trade associations and/or sectorial advocacy groups
• Ability to read, interpret and operationalize chemical regulations
• Can effectively and concisely present information across various levels of the LSLPG
• Able to concurrently oversee/contribute to multiple large-scale projects
• Some domestic/international travel (<20% of the time)
• Strong English skills. Additional language skills (European or Asian) will be an added advantage
• Excellent Microsoft suite skills.
• Critical Thinker
• Greets challenge and change as an opportunity
• Anticipates needs and problems while creating innovative solutions
• Committed to integrity
• Familiarity with consulting and regulatory agencies
• Laboratory experience
• Experience with REACH-IT/IUCLID and CDX
• Ability to thrive in an environment without on-site supervision while taking initiative and leadership in areas of direct responsibility.
Other Job Requirements:
• Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
• Ensure drive of the LSLPG chemical and environmental compliance program in collaboration with the LSLPG product Stewardship team and Corporate Product Legislation Compliance team.
• Provide leadership and guidance support for the hazardous communication team
• Develop, refine and maintain training on corporate standards for meeting the company’s Chemical Compliance obligations
• Manage and deliver on all key projects supporting key strategic imperatives
• Provide technical oversight and direct support for all major filings (e.g. Substance wide Registrations, Authorization Applications, Pre-Manufacturing Notices, etc.)
• Serve as an expert business liaison across the LSLPG.
• Provide regulatory support to internal and external customers including proactive engagement with the R&D teams to seek innovative solutions to reducing product and or process hazards
• Supports all Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management tools and requirements
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies, objectives, plans and procedures for LSLPG chemical compliance programs
• Participate in LSLPG product compliance reviews
• Support site EHS personnel on special projects as required
• Contribute to calls for information and comments relating to chemical regulations
• Be a proactive and effective communicator
- The incumbent is responsible for Product Stewardship activities relating to the Thermo Fisher Scientific Life Sciences and Laboratory Products Group (LSLPG) product portfolio.
- This position is responsible for improving and driving the LSLPG program for Chemical Product Stewardship Compliance and Environmental Product Legislation Compliance in collaboration with the LSLPG product Stewardship team and the Corporate Product Legislation Compliance team.
- Acting as a topical expert and proactive program co-leader, the incumbent will provide collaborative support to all divisions of LSLPG as well as coordinating projects requiring an in-depth understanding of chemical regulations and cross-divisional scope.
- This includes conducting hazard assessments, conducting necessary chemical notifications and registrations, and communication regarding differing regulations to applicable teams.The incumbent will also be responsible for implementing and managing in-house tools and software systems related to chemical regulatory compliance.
- The applicant should have a broad understanding of environmental regulations such as REACH and RoHS (and the global versions of those regulations), Prop 65, WFD, SCIP, etc. and familiarity with global EPR regulations and obligations. The ideal candidate will be someone who has an in-depth and operational understanding of environmental regulations and the declarations, reporting and submissions they require, has experience working with regulatory agencies and thrives on working with diverse challenges.
- If this is you – Thermo Fisher Scientific would like you to help fulfill its mission to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Editors Note: Thermo Fisher Chemical Compliance Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.