Chemistry & Pharma Organic Synthesis Scientist Vacancy @ Novartis
Novartis Pharmaceutics & Chemistry Scientist Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist @ Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis. vacancy at Novartis. Chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details
Job Title: Organic Synthesis Scientist
• Post-grad degree (MSc., Ph.D.) in Chemistry, Pharmacy or other Natural Science degree with the proficient program in organic chemistry with 4 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent theoretical knowledge of Organic chemistry and mechanisms of chemical reactions, advanced knowledge of medicinal chemistry advantageous.
• Proven track record as a successful synthetic Organic Chemist and other complex synthetic chemistry experience.
• Priority will be given to candidates with relevant industrial experience in the field of active pharmaceutical ingredient synthesis and Ph.D. from the field of Organic or Medicinal chemistry.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for the evaluation of chemical synthesis routes to identify, categorize and control possible mutagenic impurities in active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and drug products.
• Assessment of potential degradation pathways of APIs in final drug products with the purpose to identify and assess the possibility for the formation of potentially mutagenic impurities and ways to prevent this.
• Participate in cross-functional technical teams as required to deliver on projects.
• Involved in the paper-based assessment of toxicological data for mutagenic, genotoxic and nitrosamines
• Conduct of feasibility studies for generic API synthesis and synthesis of by-products, degradation products, and related substances.
• Protection of intellectual property in the field of organic synthesis.
• Utilize scientific expertise and chemical database to generate solutions to problems. Maintaining laboratory logbooks and other project documents in accordance with good documentation practice (data integrity) and HSE requirements. Coordination of laboratory work performed by technicians.
• Creation of relevant instructions, protocols, and reports in accordance with scientific and regulatory standards.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor and tasks based on a specific appointment.
• Implementation of and adherence to all the instructions and requirements for safe work, environment protection, and property protection.
• Responsibility for personal and professional development, willingness to continuously learn and enhance the knowledge.
• Continued education and learning in form of training and mentoring.
• High integrity and proactive cooperation within local and global teams across different geographies.
• If needed, to be trained according to SOPs related to GxP.
Editors Note: Chemistry & Pharma Organic Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.