University of Madras Chemistry Project Fellow Job Openings
Applications are invited for the Temporary Positions of Project Fellow to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0. M.Sc or MS By Research or M.Tech in Chemistry applicants are eligibe. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
University of Madras
(Established under the Act of incorporation XXVII of 1857 –Madras University Act 1923) (State
University) Centenary Building, Chepauk Campus, Chennai 600 005.
Department: CAS in Crystallography & Biophysics
Name of the Post: Project Fellow – 1
Name of the Project: Structural Analysis of a neglected but important drug target
pantothenate kinase isoform III to tackle human pathogen Helicobacter pylori.
Names of the PI: Dr. K. Gunasekaran
Email ID: [email protected]
Essential Qualification: M.Sc or MS By Research or M.Tech in Chemistry.
Desired: Experience in Molecular Cloning, Protein Purification, X-ray Crystallography
How to Apply:
- Project Fellow Salary Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- Period One Year (Extendable depending on performance).
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The post is to be filled on a purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
- The last date for submission of the filled-in application is 20.04.2021 up to 5.00 PM.
- The Candidates are asked to send out the application with a cover letter along with the Curriculum Vitae, copies of pertinent certifications and proof for experience/ publications if any, via email indicated above.
- The University gets the right to fill up or not to fill the above posts.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: University of Madras Chemistry Project Fellow Job Openings. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.