Govt CCRAS Chemistry SRF Recruitment – Applications Invited
This Institute intends to engage, on a contractual basis, the services of the following personnel under the scheme “Centre of Excellence in Research and Clinical services for Madhumeha (Diabetes Mellitus)”. A Walk in Interview /Written Test is scheduled at 10 am on 21st & 22nd April 2021 as per the following details in the Institute
Job Title: SRF (Chemistry)
Interview Date: 22nd April 2021
No.of posts: 01
Essential: PG in Chemistry (M. Pharm./M.Sc) or B. Tech (Chemical sciences) from a recognized University/Institution.
Desirable: Knowledge of ASU drug standardization and analytical techniques. Handling instruments like HPTLC. Drafting of scientific documents/ articles/ reports etc.,
Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary: Rs.35,000 Plus 24% HRA per month
Other general conditions:
1) Age will be determined as on date of Written Test/Interview, relaxable in case of
SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Govt, of India rules.
2) The total duration of the scheme is 3 years and the appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3) The Engagement will be purely on a Contractual basis and co-terminus with the
Project/Programme. And no claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be
entertained (selected candidate will have to give Undertaking for this).
4) The applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photocopies of self-attested certificates, marks cards, caste certificate and experience certificates etc., (along
with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6) The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the application of the candidate. The personnel selected through this interview may also be deployed in other projects of the Institute as per requirement.
7) Assistant Director In-charge, CARI, Bengaluru reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
8) Before submitting the application, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respects.
9) For any further details CARI, Bengaluru Office can be conducted during working days.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt CCRAS Chemistry SRF Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.