Novartis Pharma & Chemistry Job Opening – Scientist Post
Novartis Pharmaceutics & Chemistry Scientist Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist @ Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis. vacancy at Novartis. Chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist
Millions! Novartis made a decision to pursue early discovery research internally to allow us to quickly translate the most impactful discoveries into therapeutics for millions of patients.
Responsible for conducting a pre-formulation assessment on late-stage discovery compounds. Utilize conventional and high throughput technologies and instrumentation including XRPD, Raman, TGA/DSC, DVS, HPLC, UPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, and TGA to provide developability assessment results require for candidate selection. With an emphasis on generating physchem data for stability/solubility screening utilizing very small amounts of new chemical entities. Develop formulations for toxicology and pharmacology studies. Support formulation recommendation efforts for first in human “Proof of Concept” studies.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments and contribute to project-related scientific/technical activities (e.g., interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, and write/review reports).
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacturing and/or analysis of intermediates, drug substances, and drug products. Participate in sub-teams and fulfill all tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline.
• Interact/collaborate with research and/or other line functions to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and deliveries of drug substance and/or drug product.
• Contribute to the evaluation of new scientific technologies and various innovative initiatives within the team.
• Utilize complex tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities. Maintain infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
• Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
• MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or equivalent with 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as the candidate will be working with Global scientists in the USA and Switzerland.
• Problem-solving and idea generation skills.
• Good presentation skills.
Editors Note: Novartis Pharma & Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.