Indian Institute of Toxicology Research – Salary Up to Rs 67,000/- pm
Online Interview for engagement of Project Staff under different Projects to be held
on 19.03.2021 & 24.03.2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit an online application form for purely temporary engagement as Project Scientist-II, Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I & Project Associate-II, under CSIR/different externally funded Project tenable at Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow. Project wise vacancy position, Date of Interview, and qualification details are us under
Job Title: Project Scientist-II
Project code: PSIIGAP-382
No.of posts: (1)
Eligibility: Ph.D. in Chemical Science or Master Degree in Chemical Science
from a recognized university or equivalent and
(ii) Three Year experience in Research and Development in industrial and Academic Institutes or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
Experience in Technology Development in Environment Sector
Salary: 67000+ HRA Increment of 5% for every 2 years of experience subject to performance review 40 years GAP-382
Project Title: DSIR-Common Research and Technology Development Hub (CRTDH)” area of Environmental Intervention
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
Project Code: GAP-395
No.of posts: (01)
Eligibility: (i)Master’s Degree in Chemical Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
or Technology Chemical Science /Biological Science or from a recognized University or equivalent And
(ii)4 years’ experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and services
Or Doctoral Degree in Chemical Science from a recognized University or equivalent
Innovation and Incubation Lab Management
Salary: 42000/-+HRA 40 years
Project Title: “BIRAC BIONEST”
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Project Code: PAGAP-168
No.of posts: 1
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry or M.Pharma(Pharmacology/Pharmacy
utics) or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology (Environmental Science/Analytical Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent Collection of fruits, vegetables & cereals, Pesticide residue analysis toxicokinetics
Salary: 25000/-+HRA 35 Years GAP-168
Project Title: Monitoring of Pesticides Residues at National Level
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Engagement will be initially for a period of one year, and maybe extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
2. The tenure of the Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
3. All these positions are temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-IITR/CSIR.
4. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
5. Wherever possible accommodation will be provided to project staff, if accommodation is not possible, HRA will be paid as per rules. If accommodation is provided, the license fee would be deducted as per CSIR rules.
6. The Project Staff shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility, as per rules.
7. The Institute provides canteen facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of suitable charges.
8. Experience, where required, will be counted from acquiring minimum educational qualification.
9. Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
10. TA/DA will not be paid for reporting to duty.
11. Age relaxation will be admissible to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes/OBC, Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicants as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
12. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of online application.
13. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/IITR post(s).
14. Number of positions may vary depending upon the project requirements.
15. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online on the IITR website
Date of commencement of Online Application- 05.03.2021 (11.00 A.M. onward)
Last date of online Application-11.03.2021 ( 5.00 p.m.)
16. Scanned copy of the following documents shall be attached in the online application-
(i) Scanned copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational Qualification, (b) Age, (c) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (d) Experience certificate, if any; (e) List of publications/ patents, if any, and (e) detailed bio-data etc.
Note: The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will be invited for online-Interview through MSTEAM on 19.03.2021 & 24.03.2021 from 9:00 AM onwards. The interview may continue on depending upon the number of candidates who appeared.
* Date of Interview will be intimated to the candidates through email.
17. The panel of Project Staff may be prepared for future requirements too, if any, or for up-coming projects.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Indian Institute of Toxicology Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.