CSIR-CSMCRI Chemistry Research Fellow & Associate Job Openings
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for Project Associate and JRF to work in the CSIR-sponsored projects. Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry job opening at CSMCRI. Chemistry vacancy 2021. Check out all the Post details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: JRF/ Project Associate I
No.of posts: 01 post
For JRF: M. Sc. in Chemistry course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE, b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Fellowship: 31,000/- + HRA/as per SERB rules
Age: As on the last date of receipt of the application, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per SERB rules.
Job Title: Project Associate I
Eligibility: M. Sc. in Chemistry
Fellowship: (i) Rs 31,000/- + HRA for M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent with scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their agencies and institutes.
(ii) Rs 25,000/- + HRA for others i.e. M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent [without (a) or (b) as mentioned above].
Age: As on the last date of receipt of the application, maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
- The selected candidates are required to work on the project entitled “Improving the quality and yield of salt produced by the marginal agarias of Halwad Region through scientific intervention and improving their income through value addition of bitterns, halophyte plantation and potable water recovery”.
- Implement of processes related to improvement of the quality and yield of solar salt as well as characterization of brine, salts and marine chemicals samples.
- Preference will be given to the person having experience in salt and marine chemicals analysis.
Duration: These positions are purely temporary for the period of one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
How To Appy:
- Interested candidates are requested to send application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date of receipt of E-mail is 12/02/2021. Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only such short-listed candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview via online mode, i.e. through Skype.
- Details of the interview will be intimated to such candidates by e-mail.
- Prescribed format for application is available with the advertisement. You are requested to send an application form fixed passport size giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any). You are also requested to send all the scanned documents such as birth certificate, caste certificate, educational qualifications certificates, experience (if any) certificate, publications (if any), documents related to National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions for the above posts.
Editors Note: CSIR-CSMCRI Chemistry Research Fellow & Associate Job Openings. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.