Novozymes Chemistry Technical Sales Manager Vacancy – Apply Online
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners, and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel, and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future
This is the role that lets you combine your passion for techno-commercial sales, take pride in finding solutions, and strive to be the best? If so, you could be our new colleague in the India Distilling team.
Welcome to Agriculture & Industrial Biosolutions (AIB) – Distilling In AIB-Distilling you will understand the customer needs & macro trends that influence their business and offer solutions that fulfill those needs.
In this role, you’ll make an impact by:
Working closely with the channel partner to achieve the anchored budget, identify new business opportunities, drive technical activities at customer place.
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager, Distilling, Bangalore, India
- A Masters degree in Chemistry, or Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from a reputed university
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; people with relevant exposure to the distilling industry will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a high level of trust, respect, and influence with customers
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively interface cross-functionally
- Willingness to travel as per business needs
Location: This job will be located at Bangalore
Application deadline: 10.02.2021
Editors Note: Novozymes Chemistry Technical Sales Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.