NIPER Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Senior Research
Fellow under a project entitled “An efflux pump inhibitor mediated combination therapy
to tackle bacterial multidrug resistance: A pre-clinical development” sponsored by
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), GoI, New Delhi [GP-441] under Dr. Sanjay Jachak,
Professor, Department of Natural Products.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
The position is purely temporary, initially for 1 Year, extendable up to two years based on the performance of the candidate, and is coterminous with the duration of the project.
Essential qualifications: M.S.(Pharm.) Natural Products, Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry, or M.Pharm. Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry, M.Tech (Pharm.) Process Chemistry, M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with at least two years of research/industrial experience.
Desired experience: Experience in natural product isolation and characterization, semi-synthetic/synthetic modification on natural products, medicinal chemistry of natural products pharmacokinetic, and bioavailability study of chemical entities/natural products.
Age Limit: 32 years.
Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. +16% HRA.
- Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the
application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in>.
- The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned
application form (in .pdf format) at [email protected]. All these documents need to be mailed to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by 20th January 2021 (Wednesday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates etc.
- in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of
payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
- Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name: Director,
NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India,
NIPER Branch, Sector-67,
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code: SBIN0051018
- The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification
before joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with the incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures
(i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate
/ reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed
fee) will not be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc
will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are
required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed
by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility
requirements of age, educational qualification, and experience for the post maybe
relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar / written test /
interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without
assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and its
decision in this regard shall be final.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
The virtual interviews will be held on 25th January 2021 (Monday) between 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER Research Fellow Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.