Govt ZSI Chemistry Job Opening 2021 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for JUNIOR RESEARCH
Zoological Survey of India in HQ, Kolkata basis and will be terminated on completion of the project. On Completion upgraded to Senior Research Fellow (SRF) based on satisfactory performance and assessment through the Expert Committee.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility: Master’s degree in Chemistry / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
Desirable: Research experience in water/soil quality indexing and wastewater treatment.
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules)
Thrust Area of Research for ZSI JRFs: Drinking water microbiome with special
reference to water quality and remediation methods.
1. Age Limit: JRF: Age shall not be more than 28 years as on the last date of application.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection. Although there is an indication for a number of vacancies, the Director, ZSI reserves the right for a selection of any number of candidates.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee. A candidate called for interview will be paid Second Class Railway fares by the shortest route from his/her place of permanent residence to the place of interview and back. However, ZSI will not provide any accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
4. At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
5. Candidates selected will be liable to posted anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, regional centers of ZSI, will have to join immediately after their selection.
6. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website
http://zsi.gov.in. Incomplete applications and applications without supporting documents will be rejected and or not considered. While filling the application, the candidate to ensure the correct email ID and Mobile Number as further communication to the candidates by email and mobile-only.
7. Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20. Fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) as on date of submission of the application.
8. Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to
The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed
Post/Registered Post superscribed on the top of the envelope Application for the post of JRF/SRF within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement. A scanned copy of the application with enclosures may also be submitted by email to [email protected].
The last date of receipt of application from candidates in northeastern states, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti, Pangi and Chamba, Andaman Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep will be 40 days from the date of advertisement.
9. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt ZSI Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.