CSIR-NIO BSc Chemistry Job Opening – Project Assistant Vacancy
CSIR-NIO BSc Chemistry job. CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D projects and to be engaged in our Regional Centre Mumbai.
Project Title: Periodic monitoring of Amba estuary (may 2019)
Vacancy Code: SSP3302/2061-21+
Tenure: 6 months
Job Title: Project Assistant
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. Chemistry
Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement
Candidate having experience in the area water quality parameter analysis, knowledge of chemistry related to the marine environment. Chemical analysis of seawater and sediment samples, Sample collection onboard boat/ship, Data processing and analysis
through the computer.
Age: 50 years
Salary: Rs.20000/- Plus HRA as per rules
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to [email protected] latest by 24th January 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
(I) Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form, given at the end of this advertisement. Followed by,
(II) Scanned copies of
a) CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
b) Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied. Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate. Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificates. If the certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered. The candidate must ensure to provide proper certificates to ensure their eligibility for the said positions
c) Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
d) Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
e) NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
f) Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
g) Other certificates if any.
- All the documents including the application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the
following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille
should be saved with the candidate’s name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will
not be considered.
Mode of Selection:
If the number of applications is more, then the selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
Applications received after the due date (24th January 2021.) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
SSP3302/2061-21: 01st February 2021, 10.00 AM Onwards
SSP3364/2063-21: 10th February 2021, 10.00 AM Onwards
*. The above date for interview proposed may be subjected to change and will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates (if any).
Terms and Conditions:
1. The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
2. The selected candidate(s) will have to report and work in our CSIR NIO Regional Centre Mumbai located at Lokhandwala Road, 4 Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053.
3. The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
4. Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
5. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications
6. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in
relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
7. The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
8. Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
9. Candidates should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
10. Incomplete applications without proper format and without eligibility supporting documents will not be considered.
Last Date To Apply: 24th January 2021
Editors Note: CSIR-NIO BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.