CSIR-NCL Project Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited
CSIR-NCL Project Associate Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of One position of Project Associate-I (PA-I) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
Project Code No. : GAP330326
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Project Title: “Triazine-based Janus Nucleobase Amino Acids and Peptides Capable of Bifacial Recognition Synthesis and Structural Investigations”
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications
PA-I: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Desirable experience, if any Preference will be given to the candidates having
experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
Age limit* 35 years
Job requirement organic synthesis and characterization
Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 25,000/- (PA-I)
No. of positions to be filled up One position.
Age limit, as shown above, is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to
SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community.
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended
or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory
performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be
purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted:
(1) Name of the applicant,
(2) Date of Birth,
(3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim).
(4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC),
(5) Experience indicating full details,
(7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details.
(9) Email address
(10) Signature (on application &Biodata).
** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law
(wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of
relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. G. J. Sanjayan) CSIRNational Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 25 January 2021.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely
possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional (OCD) Notice Board on 27 January 2021 (10.30 AM) or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.:020-2590-2310 (Name: Dr. G. J. Sanjayan) or via email to [email protected].
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an online interview before
the Selection Committee. The date & time of the interview will be intimated through e-mail.
Candidates must confirm for attending the interview along with scanned documents, no later than 29 January 2021.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will
have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Last Date To Apply: 25 January 2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NCL Project Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.